Everly Resort Hotel In Malacca







I am staying in a room facing the Straits of Malacca and right at the centre of the hotel. Is a deluxe room cost me Rm 180 per night. Its has only a huge room. one bathroom and a big living room but can accomodate 4 person in total since is a deluxe room. I mean 2 person can sleep inside the room while the other two on the outside living room since the space is big enough .They have one bar counter too. You can request for 2 extra towels at no additional cost but additional pillow is charge at Rm 10 per pillow. View from my room to view the seaside and also the swimming pool. I am staying at 11th floor and the highest is 13th floor. Therefore go for higher floor to enjoy a better view.

Everyly Resort Hotel Malacca
10km, Jalan Tanjung Kling,
76400 Melaka, Malaysia.
Tel: 06- 315 3888
Wifi hotspots and is free.

Comments

Daryl Teo said…
Looks like an interesting holiday u had. I'll be going to Malacca next week. How did u find the accommodations in Everly, are the rooms and bathroom clean as i heard it's quite an old development. And is the service courteous and prompt. Is it a short drive from Melaka town? Thanks.

Popular Posts