Nadeje In Malacca

Nadeje cakes or famously called Mille Crepe which I have read in many blogs and received many favourable comments, I decided to hunt for the place when I brought my parents and my girlfriend for a holiday in Malacca last week. I managed to find the place after our dinner and after much searching and it almost 8.30p.m on Saturday. They have 2 outlets now and this one is in Plaza Mahkota. If you can find Hotel Seri Costa Malacca you will able to find this place. Another easier way is I would say just opposite of Holiday Inn Malacca or under the flyover!


Nadeje Patisserie
G-23 & 25,- Jalan PM4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Malacca.
Tel: 06- 283 8750
Jeffrey Ng (Director)- 012- 397 6697


Another outlet is at:-
Lot No UB051, 052 & 053,
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall,
Jalan Merdaka, 75000 Bandar Hilir Melaka.
Tel: 06- 283 8750


Cosy seating and ambience.

This is at about 8.30p.m and you can see from the counter here that it almost finished selling! It is that nice?
Rum Mille Crepe
My favourite which is Original Mille Crepe at Rm 8.50 per piece. Is worth the money! Please try it! Very delicious!
Green Tea Mille Crepe. All Mille Crepe our priced at Rm 8.50.
Berry-berry Strawberry mille crepe.
Of course I bought the original mille crepe (Vanilla flavour) at Rm 8.50 per piece.










Comments

Popular Posts